Art Instructor - Ms. Wang
- Based on more than 15 years of painting, she is good at using a variety of traditional painting materials (oil painting, acrylic, watercolor, sketch, etc.)
- Rich teaching experiences in painting and guiding 4-18 year old children and adults.
- Teach in both English and Chinese.
- With more than ten years of digital painting experience, she is mastered at using various software for digital painting of paperless computers (Photoshop, Illustration, etc.)
- Professional animator, making paperless hand-drawn and 2D character binding animations, skilled use of digital animation and video synthesis software (ToonBoom Harmony, Storyboard Pro., Premiere, etc.)
2017-2019 Seneca Academy Animation Professional
2007-2011 Lu Xun Academy of Fine Arts Bachelor of Arts and Design
2004-2007 Middle School of Lu Xun Academy of Fine Arts
2014-present Q-Learning Art Teacher
2019-present Blue Ant Media Character Artist
2018-2019 Seneca College Xlife Painting Assistant
2011-2013 Elite Film and Television Animation Project Assistant
2010-2011 Sophie Animation Scene Designer
Job Performance and Awards:
2019-04 Acquired Seneca College TD Bank Bursary;
2014-10 Serving as an illustrator for the American children’s illustration book “Bamboo the Cat”;
2012-10 Responsible project “Stupid Cow Adventures” won the National Five Spirit Awards;
2011-02 Serve as a three-dimensional animated short film “Luo Bao Ying New Spring” scene teacher and mapper, the film selected to send the first CCTV children’s network animation Spring Festival Evening;
2010-12 Serving as an animator and scene artist for the Dutch short film “De Maan is Kapot”, the film won the Golden Bull Award at the Dutch Film Festival.