English Teacher - Mr. Hull
- Ontario Certified Teacher – K-12: Specializing in Intermediate/Senior English
- Reader – Love of literacy and lifelong learning
- Course Designer – Creator of classes based on current research related to motivation and creativity
- Outgoing – Social personality with a love for people
- Communication Skills – Articulate in speech also able to speak basic Spanish
- Industrious – Positive work ethic with an aptitude to master new concepts
- Flexible – Responsible individual willing to take on any situation working as a team
- Computer Literate – Able to create and format basic documents in Windows and Mac
(OCT) Ontario Certified English Teacher – K-12
2009-2011 York University, Bachelor of Education. Senior English.
2009-2010 Bachelor of Education. Intermediate English. OISE.
2003-2009 York University, Bachelors Degree, English, Specialized Honours.
2010-Present, Q-Learning, English Teacher.
2018-Present, St. Ignatius of Loyola -LTO, Grade 9-12 – Public Speaking, Academic Reading Skills, AP Language and Composition, Storytelling, Literary Analysis, and Essay Writing.
2018 Thomas Merton -LTO, Grade 12 Religion – Grade 10 Religion – Grade 9 Academic English, Grade 11 English – Gym – Social Justice – Expulsion Program
2018 Thomas Merton, Edutravel to Italy – Academic English Grade 12
2018 St. Thomas Aquinas -LTO, Grade 12 Religion – Grade 10 Religion – Grade 9 Academic English
2017-2018 St. Ignatius of Loyola and Christ the King (HCDSB)–LTO, Academic English Grade 11 and Academic Writer’s Craft Grade 12, Grade 10 Religion – Grade 10 Guitars
2016 Holy Trinity (HCDSB) Grade 9/12 Academic English – LTO position.
2014-2017 Anom (Private School) Grade 9-12 – Public Speaking, Academic Reading Skills, Pre-AP Language and Composition, Literary Analysis, Media Studies, Essay Writing, Research Paper, Shakespeare, Critical Thinking, and Public Speaking.
2012-2017 Ivy Shuttle(Private School) Grade 9-12 – Public Speaking, Academic Reading Skills, AP Language and Composition, Storytelling, Literary Analysis, and Essay Writing.
Job Performance and Awards:
Q-learning’s Best Teacher Awards.