English Teacher - Mr. John
- Dedicated Licensed Elementary school teacher offering a proven track record of commended performance teaching grades K-8, with a passion for education and an unwavering commitment to optimizing student and school success.
- Creative lesson planning and curriculum development.
- Excellent class time management and learner assessment skills.
- Strives to establish positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
- Helps students build self-esteem, while encouraging an understanding of cultural diversity and limitations.
- Creates a cooperative classroom community. Solutions oriented, skilled in adapting to diverse learning styles.
- Years of experience in refereeing/umpiring and coaching children sports.
(OCT) Ontario Certified English Teacher
Speak English, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese three languages
2012-2013, Deakin University, Graduate Diploma of Teaching
2007-2009, Taiwan National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), International Masters of Business Administration (IMBA)
1998-2003, Ryerson University, Bachelor of Arts
2017-Present, Q-Learning, English Teacher.
2017-Present, Toronto Catholic District School Board, Full time Teacher
2014-2017, Willowdale Christian School, Teacher
2015, Ontario International College, ESL and University preparation Teacher
2008-2009, Taiwan Sun Shaw Montessori School, English Teacher
2008-2009, Taiwan World Passport, Summer Camp counselor / English Teacher
2007-2009, Taiwan Chong Ming High School, Business English Teacher
2005-2007, Taiwan HESS Educational Institute, English Teacher
Job Performance and Awards:
- Outstanding business writing and awarded the 2002 Donner Canadian Foundation Howard Intrator Memorial Scholarship.
- Winner of the Fall 2003 Hong Kong Dateline Fellowship, presented by the Hong Kong Economic and Trade office (HKETO) in Toronto.
- 2nd place winner of the 2008 NCKU Eagle Project Business proposal contest.