2023-2024 School Year Classes Registration Guide
- Teaching Method
The school has both physical and online classes for the new school year.
Limit to 8 students in each class for online learning and 15 students in each class for in-person learning. Parents can select, either way, schedules are different while the tuition fees are the same.
- School Year Calendar (Summer Program +Fall Semester +Spring Semester)
July 4, 2023 (Tuesday) to August 28, 2023 (Monday) is Summer Program, 8 weeks in all, 1.5 hours/ per week
September 9, 2023 (Saturday), to January 26, 2024 (Friday) is the Fall Semester, 17 weeks in all, 1.5 hours /pre-week;
February 3, 2024 (Saturday), to June 28, 2024 (Friday) is the Spring Semester,17 weeks. 1.5 hours/pre-week;
The whole school year (8 weeks in summer + 17 weeks in Fall + 17 weeks in Spring) is 42 weeks and 63 hours in total (except for special courses)
- Subjects Offered
Olympic Math, Chinese, Art, Pinyin & Typing, English Writing, English Public Speaking, Debate, DECA Competition;
Math, Physics, Chemistry, Chess Competition, French Writing, French Speaking, AP Math, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, IB Math, IB Physics, IB Chemistry;
Piano, IELTS, SSAT, HSK Test, Computer Programming, Robotics, SAT, ESL, One-On-One lessons, and all credit courses.
4. Incentive Policy
- Additional discount of $100 is offered if a family registers for 5 courses for the whole school year; an extra discount of $60 is offered if a single student registers for 3 courses or more for the whole school year. However, if a family registers for 5 courses or a single student registers for 3 courses but only pays by semester, they’ll get an additional discount of $20.
- An additional discount is offered if Q-Learning’s student introduces a new student, the referrer and the referee will each get a reward of $30.
- Students of Leslie Academy will be deducted $350 if enrolled in tutoring subjects at Q-Learning Institute.
- F) Log in to the job searching website of Qijia Group Inc. getjobs.ca will be rewarded $1-$100. For details, please refer to the reward policy on the website.
- Fee Structure and Promotion (As of April 3rd t, discounts end by May 15th,2023
6. School Year Holidays
- Labor Day-SEP04, Holidays: AUG31-SEP10;
- Thanks Giving-OCT09, Holidays: OCT7-OCT13;
- Christmas and New Year, Holidays: DEC23-JAN01;
- Chinese New Year, Holidays: FEB10-FEB16;
- Family Day-FEB19, Holidays: FEB17-FEB23;
- March Break, Holidays: MAR11-MAR17;
- Easter-MAR31, Holidays: MAR30-APR05;
- Victoria Day-MAY20, Holidays: MAY18-MAY24.
7. Payment Method
- Pay cash at the office. In addition to the above-mentioned promotion and discounts, an additional 1% cash back will be fulfilled immediately If paying cash more than $1,000.
- E-TRANSFER. There are no additional rewards. EMT email: [email protected](Password Required) or [email protected] (No Password Required).
- Registration Hotline
Tel: 416-332-2088 (Q-Learning Institute)
Email: [email protected]
Office Hour: Mon to Fri 8:00am–6:30pm; Sat 9:00am–4:30pm
Office Address: 1550 SOUTH GATEWAY RD. UNIT 228 MISSISSAUGA ON L4W 5G6
Online courses are based on demand and the number of applicants. Courses with less than 8 students cannot begin, and courses with less than 4 students will now have a 1-hour class time instead of 1.5 hours. For those who have already taken our courses, grades will be changed automatically to reflect the new class time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. 416-332-2088
201 – 1550 South Gateway Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W
North York Campus：
106 – 250 Consumers Rd, North York, ON M2J 4V6
Follow us on social media：